Tunisian police and military forces patrol the border town of Ben Guerdane on March 8, 2016, one day after ISIS militants launched an attack on military barracks in the town. 28 militants were killed in the clashes that also left ten members of Tunisian security forces and seven civilians dead.
Tunisian security forces arrested 17 militants, reportedly connected to ISIS.
Later on Tuesday March 8th, the Tunisian Prime Minister said that the death toll had risen to 55, as security forces once again clashed with militants, killing six.
- 00:00 - 00:03 - Close-up shot of building front with bullet holes.
- 00:04 - 00:18 - Medium and close-up shots os weapons and ammo.
- 00:19 - 00:24 - Close-up shot of blood inside the car.
- 00:25 - 00:34 - Medium shot of police armored vehicle and police officer.
- 00:35 - 00:37 - Close-up shot of a man (his hand) holding two bullets.
- 00:38 - 00:41 - Medium shot of security forces walking away form camera and armored vehicle in the background.
- 00:42 - 00:48 - Close-up shot of blood inside a vehicle.
- 00:49 - 00:53 - Close-up of bullet holes.
- 00:54 - 01:04 - Wide shot of a military helicopter hovering in the sky.
- 01:05 - 01:09 - Wide shot of Tunisian police officer carrying a weapon and the crowd in the background.
- 01:10 - 01:18 - Wide shot of police car passing through the crowd.
- 01:19 - 01:33 - Different wide shots of police officers pushing back the crowd.
- 01:34 - 01:39 - Medium shot of Tunisian security forces standing while police cars pass.
- 01:40 - 01:45 - Wide shot of a police helicopter hovering in the sky
- 01:46 - 02:01 - Different wide shots of military armored vehicles along a road.
- 2:02 - 02:05 - Medium shot of a Tunisian police officer holding a weapon.
- 02:06 - 02:15 - Medium shot of angry Tunisian men arguing with police officers.
- 02:16 - 02:28 - Medium shots of armed police officers storming a house.
- 02:29 - 02:37 - Close-up shot of a RPG grenade shell on the ground.
- 02:38 - 02:48 - Wide shot of armed police officers taking cover on the roof of a building with a Tunisian flag.
- 02:49 - 04:09 - Multiple wide and medium shots of armed police patrolling streets, controlling crowds and storming houses.