Landslides have buried at least 15 people in Indian Kashmir as hundreds fled their homes after heavy rain triggered flooding around the mountainous region. Police and witnesses said landslides had buried at least four houses in Chadoora, the worst hit area of the Himalayan region where hundreds were killed in devastating floods last September.
- Various of Houses damaged in the Landslide (00:00:00 - 00:14:09)
- Mid of Debris ( 00:14:09 - 00:19:02)
- Wide of people walking in the area hit by landslide ( 00:19:02 - 00:24:14)
- Low shot of a injured horse lying in the debris (00:24:14 -00:29:06)
- Soundbite (Urdu) Ghulam Nabi Lone,State Minister ( 00:29:06 - 00:45:10)
- Various of Villagers and State Disaster Response Force personals digging the mud looking for the survivors (00:45:10 - 01:08:12) .
- Wide of SDRF personals carrying the dead body of a villager after being taken out from the mud. ( 01:08:12 - 01:13:02)
- Mid of relatives of the victims buried under the land slide crying ( 01:13:02 - 01:16:21)
Ghulam Nabi Lone, State Minister: (00:29:06 - 00:45:10) : Six houses have been damaged and one house has been completely buried, in which about 16 people are believed to be trapped. A rescue operation is on. It's very unfortunate